Write For Us
FortuneClones.com is the fastest-growing technological community. When it comes to blogging, I always encourage bloggers to contribute their own content.
Here are our guidelines
- The length of a guest post is around 800 to 1500 words.
- You should provide a strong, clear case that is supported by details, examples, and facts.
- Create content straight to the point and avoid long paragraph
- Make sure you have a catchy title.
- Include information about your history and knowledge in your author bio so readers can see why you are an authority on the subject.
- If you’re not the author, please let us know where you work and how you connect to the author.
- Include images, videos, and statistics.
- These ideas can help you become a regular writer at FortuneClones.com and have your articles accepted and published.
- Learn more about our content by browsing through the first few pages on our homepage.
- Ensure that your material is of the highest quality and provides value to your readers.
Category That We accept
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Web Designing
- App Development
- Search Engines
- Social Media
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
Do’s and Don’ts
- Make an Impact. Do not simply copy and paste from other websites. Add interesting facts to your blog so the reader can engage with your work.
- Describe your personal thoughts. Be careful not to write about something you aren’t an expert in; instead, include your own personality in writing. We want to see how much you know about the topic you’re writing about.
- Make sure your articles are between 1000 and 2,000 words in length.
- Use your own photos. Images should have a width of 800px or less.
- Add resources, research, and studies to your writing.
- Adding inaccurate data or making up stats to suit your purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Plagiarize. A reworking of someone else’s work is not acceptable. Therefore please do not submit it.
- Don’t publish articles that don’t bring anything to the conversation. The goal of each article you produce should be clear.
- No one wants to read poorly written content. Bad phrase patterns and language make it much more of a challenge for readers to understand technology.
- Please double-check your articles for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting them, or hire a professional proofreader.
- Use images without asking for permission or providing credit. To protect ourselves from plagiarism threats of legal lawsuits, we ask that you always attribute any work that is not yours.
- If you’ve read through our specifications, you may reach us via the contact us page.